Our Stance on Privacy
Visitors under the age of 13
If you are under the age of 13, please be advised that our service is not (yet) offered to you. Therefore we do not intentionally gather information from any visitor under the age of 13.
Personal Information Collected
The Personal Information (meaning any data that could be used to identify you, including but not limited to your name, address, and telephone number) we may collect from our users include:
· Your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and your account password
· When a purchase is made, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the order, such as your name, credit card details, debit card details, billing details and PayPal account details.
· Information retained on your behalf, including Creative Briefs, Copywriting Contests, transactional history, and any other information you store in your Account
· We may collect additional profile information if you participate in one of our surveys
· If you have contacted us via e-mail, for customer support or to provide feedback to improve the Site or Services, we may collect your name and e-mail address, including any contest included in the e-mail (in order to send you a reply)
· When you post a comment or message on our Site, these messages will be stored on our server in order to be publicly available to view for all users
· Additionally, we may collect Personal Information at some other places in our Site (which will state that Personal Information is being collected).
Use of Collected Data
The collected data is used only for the following reasons:
1. To fulfill the Clients order and (if necessary) communicate with the Client to ensure successful launch of a contest
2. To provide updates on our products/services, offers, and other promotional materials (via our e-mail newsletter), which you may opt out of anytime of your choosing
3. To improve our customer service, our products and services, or the ordering process and experience
4. To create your account and secure it
5. To conduct internal research and development
6. Identify you as a user of our Services
7. Prevent suspended/blocked users from re-registering
8. Provide requested Services
9. Upon creating an account, to send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided upon Account creation
10. Send you administrative email notifications, such as support or security maintenance advisories
11. Reply to any of your requests or enquiries
12. To make phone calls to you from time to time as a part of secondary fraud protection, and also to solicit your feedback
13. Customize select content to match your preferences for a better user experience
If a customer would like to opt-out of our monthly newsletter, please e-mail email@example.com
Social Media Features & Widgets
3rd Party Sharing
Security of Personal Information
The personal information collected from our customers is secure during transmission and when we collect it. We use industry-leading technology to ensure you information is safe and secure. However, there are not any methods of data collection on the Internet that are 100% secure. Although we employ the high levels of security in keeping your information safe and secure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please contact admin@copyshoppy,com if you have any questions or concerns regarding security on our website.
Our customer service reps may ask you to leave a testimonial after your copywriting contest is complete. Your testimonial may appear on our website with your name with your consent. Please contact us if you would like your testimonial to be removed.
Links to Other Websites
Our company retains the right to disclose a customer’s personally identifiable information in the event where we deem the disclosure is necessary in court proceedings, judicial matters or to protect our rights.